7 Important Things You Should Know About Business Coach Sam Stroup:
1. Seasoned Business Experience, with over 30 years in financial services. Owned previous businesses, in which the Core Values drove the business model, and the paramount value is “Practice What I Teach”.
2. Accomplishments. Surpassed financial & business goals, frequently gaining national recognition from companies & industry associations for exceptional production and innovative solutions.
3. Knowledge and Strength. Extensive education and training in business development, sales, marketing and financial services. Applies a holistic view to process of growth by addressing human dynamics, social context along with sound strategies and business principles.
4. Systems and Resources. Effectively employed systems, knowledge and expertise of many alliances & experts in their respective fields.
5. Training and Development. Demonstrates lifelong commitment to the creed DWYSYWD (Do What You Say You Will Do).
6. Builds relationships based on trust, integrity, honesty, value and respect. Inspires others to excellence guided by prudent assistance for achieving necessary balance of business and personal success. Uses proactive and creative solutions engendering commitment & accountability to goals and achieving lasting results.
7. Empathy and Listening. Commits to fully understanding clients, establishing common goals and common vision.
On a personal level, coaches Son’s Baseball and Basketball team. Also passionate about Coaching/ Mentoring Business Clients. Providing the satisfaction of seeing Business Owners achieve the highest levels of Success in their personal and business lives.
Please feel to contact me. My email: firstname.lastname@example.org