2. Are your salespersons’ order-takers and account managers instead of proactive Hunters and Closers?
3. Are your sales people effective selling value and trust rather than selling price?
4. What is the percentage conversion of your pipeline to closed transactions?
5. Are there enough qualified opportunities to close in your pipeline?
6. How many steps in your sales process have been properly mapped?
7. Do you have a formal sales process that everyone follows every time?
8. Do you have a formal sales recruiting process that consistently yields the ‘right’ salespeople?
9. Does your sales force execute your strategic plan, and keep it moving forward?
10. Is your sales team aligned with your sales strategies and core values?
11. Are your salespeople coached on a consistent basis?
12. What Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) do you track and test that drive sales?
13. Do you hold a daily short (10 minutes) ‘huddle’ where salespeople are held accountable for their KPI’s?
14. Is everyone using your automation to track clients, sales and the sales process?
15. Have you optimized your selling demographic and geography?
16. Do you have a formal 90 day orientation and professional sale training process that prepares each salesperson for success at your company?
17. Are your salespeople selling consistently regardless of outside influences?
18. How have you optimized your sales cycle and reduced your ‘Cash Gap’?
19. Does your sales management spend too much time over-managing your salesperson accountability?
20. Have you identified and quantified all the value drivers for: total sales call, closed sales calls, the cost of a bad hire, etc.?
21. Are your salespeople fully engaged?
22. Do your salespeople know exactly what is expected of them at work?
23. Have you supplied your salespeople the necessary materials and equipment to their work right?
24. Do your salespeople have the opportunity to do their ‘best’ every day?
25. In the last seven days, have you given a salesperson recognition or praise for doing good work?
26. Do your sales support personnel, respect and care about your salespeople?
27. Do you have an active role of encouraging your salesperson personal and professional development?
28. Do your sales people opinions count?
29. Does the company mission/purpose of your company make your salespeople feel their job is important?
30. Are your salespeople committed to doing quality work?
31. Have you, in the last six months, talked to your salespeople about your progress?
32. In the last year, have you created opportunities for salespeople to learn and grow?